unlikely infatuation




I like how I like their story and how it's so subtle and so expressive at the same time and all the dark and lovely elements and the ones you normally brush off as childish and pointless come together so complementary and you'll have to pay attention to notice all the small details and the secrets a man hid inside this story.

This isn't the first time I've expressed my veneration and absolute adoration for this movie but every time I chance upon a scene from the movie or even look at the photo of these two, ahhh, let's just say my spirits are lifted. This isn't a movie for the masses, and I would think not everyone would enjoy this movie, but I would say this is the movie I can call mine. That one movie where you, among your other peers, seem to love and enjoy and maybe even at some point- identify with the most.

This is the story of Oskar and how he met Eli.

// I foreshadow a writer's block looming ahead. If you do not hear from me soon, I'll be at the other end sharing my thoughts in another manner.

'Till then.