Status: Married.


I was engaged to Happiness, had a little fling with Jealousy;
Anger spotted us making out, but then we slept it out.
I left Moody in messy sheets, went on and hooked up with Love.
Then 6 hours later I went to Vegas and ended up engaged. Again.
I am now happily married to Contented and we're gonna
multiply with fruitful offspring, losers.

Awards Night came and went, and so did the Yearbook Editorial chaos.
I am honestly going to miss the latter than the former,
mainly because I formed close bonds with those who
I was rather distant with at first.
In 3 more days, school's gonna end
And I have yet to figure out what I'm gonna do with that 1 1/2 months.

Don't you just hate it when people fuck with your feelings?
Ah, my creativity's at it's end. Will rejuvenate.
" As she ran out to him, closer and closer she got, he slowly, little by little, disappeared into thin air before her very eyes. "