neverland



"What if your whole life was just a dream, and you are actually a baby imagining life in your mother's womb?"

I am painful, I am shy.
My relative is about to arrive any moment now.
Thus my insecurities and critical judgement skills.
I want to break out of this self-conscious shell and just be happy for who I am.
I have made an amazing discovery today,
my two friends are magicians in disguise.
They also pick locks, fly planes, shoot and speak French.
You have no idea how much I vomited rainbows. And unicorns.

Fruit smelled the XX's today, she picked up their lingering scent.
Though just a whiff, I find it amusing as she may just like the same things I do.
//
She's coming any moment now, I best leave you in peace.
Take me to the second star to the right, maybe life will be much fairer there.
Farewell.

P.S. Please do not judge me by this sad post. I will promise you better things. However, I am not one who is good at promises.