Eraser-Free Art Project I and Blue Cheese



Before & After

This is my latest collaborated project, an artwork yet to be given a name.
She is the second piece in The Eraser-Free Art Project, yes, please do take its name literally.
The theme was contributed by Ocean, inspirations plucked out from little places.

Somehow I tend to work well when filled with distress and sadness.
This may be the little positivity in things.
I do not know how to enlighten my writings.
Maybe I shall add a picture of cream cheese pie and you'll forgive me?
Or delicious melted, baked cheese and onions- of which I wrote a poem about.
The Walking Dead keeps me happy, a lovely plot to fill my night.
The zombies in the series, however, fail to impress.

//Friday, 8.32pm
Just thought about adding this intriguing piece of art here.
My dear friends, this is the one and only Blue Cheese (bleu cheese)
After all my 16 17 years, I've finally got to taste this.
Although unattractive on the outside, and not so pleasing on the first bite,
it leaves a nice afteraftertaste after a while.
Strong and powerful, all hail le mighty cheese.
Thank you, Maddie, for sharing this with me.
I am happy.