Of the future him.



Excerpt from the II letter to Jane, with extra edits included.

"... I wouldn't want a guy who is your everyday, boy-next-door kind. I want someone who may appear normal on the outside, but rather in-depth, different and unexpecting (in a good way) on the inside. He may have bizarre quirks but that's what I love most about him. He's a player only when it comes to sports and is an adorable geek as well. He gets lost in books and enjoys figuring out things that intrigue him (next to me). He likes to try innovative and fun ways to celebrate our memorable occasions, each celebration with its own sentimental theme in it. He enjoys travelling and is rather cultured on the mysterious, foreign wonders. He is the intelligent cognoscenti; someone who knows much about the unknown. There are many sides of him I have seen, some of which I have yet to uncover under his alluring facade. He is the patty to my Sausage McMuffin, the combination to my locker, the inspiration in my writings- the one I have yet to cross paths with. Somewhere out there, as I write this, he is going through his daily routine. He had yet to know that I exist. And when we do meet, and once we've fallen in love, I will tell him how much I love him. "

- Page III, Paragraph X.