a recording and a musing.


Will this 'eye candy' make up for it?
Last I talked to you, it was Nov 20.
Oh how the time flies, does it not?
Or maybe it's due to the fact I feel less than inspired to write,
both here and in my novel.
My almost finished, so close but yet so far written sentiment.

To put it simply, I find it better to put my thoughts to words
after reading a thoughtful musing, or maybe coming across
a photo that speaks so much by using only so little.
There's an art to it, a skill, perhaps
by communicating using different means other than words.
However, not all have mastered this useful skill
and some of us are left to express ourselves in a way which we only know best.
I digress.

To be honest, I don't really have much to say.
Not a topic to talk about, nor a lovely (in my opinion) story to share to you.
I just had an itch in my fingers that had to be relieved.
An itch to run them across the keyboard like I would on the piano.
Ah, the piano, how I wish I had the patience to master the works of the fine composers,
of whom, please rest in peace.

A recording of the time so far:
I've read a delightful novel based on the works of Austen,
this one by a lass named Alexandra Potter.
I'm in the midst of completing yet another Nancy Drew game
and trying to find more productive ways to spend my time.
I have been bombarded with constant questions about my pending future after high school.
And yes, I do tell you something about graphic design
and drop a few hints of uncertainty.
But to be honest, I'm pretty much uncertain.
I really don't know what life brings forth to me- excuse the cliche- but really, I don't.
And while I leave my mind to wander, I welcome any helpful suggestions.
Because, no, sometimes I don't think it's fun to not know.

Christmas is how many? weeks away and I've still not done the necessities yet.
I want Christmas treats and all the lovely, warm feeling that this
bitter and frosty weather brings.
But we don't always get what we want, now do we?

I bid you adieu, and a sincere apology if I had wasted your time.