From one to another.


I like reading blogs because I know there are other people out there who find it easier to express themselves with a different medium, that is, through words. I admire and enjoy reading your works when you talk about just almost anything, and you have the talent to make the dull and mundane subjects sound highly intriguing and delightful. How you may string and construct your thoughts using bombastic and grandiloquent words or maybe simple, plain Jane ones shows your personality, the inner one that differs significantly from the one you carry when you are around your peers. I like how you talk about the world and your observations, about people you love; things you despise. Of course, I do admire the skill and perfection you put into your writings, so that they may express your thoughts and musings as accurately as possible. It is a highly sought after and admired skill, my dear writer. Don't you ever give up on that.