kind torment




I try to think of the good and the good things in life.
All the good things.
The good, nice, pleasant,
small, tiny, lonely, unseen and easily forgettable things.

You see, me and Life have been on conflicting terms lately.
She throws some obstacle at me,
I cry but will myself to stay strong.
So strong so the Capitol will have one extra pawn to deal with
and hopefully, one more obstacle they'll have to defeat.

So once an obstacle is overcome,
I learn to heal.
Day by day, I will myself to take it as a lesson
and try to have a more positive approach towards all things.

But it's difficult, I tell you.
I find it a challenge to not be pessimistic about things when
everything around me is no doubt deteriorating, destroying;
sinking into a deeper state of ugly obscenity.

Somewhere, there is hope.
It might be just a small spark-
But we'll pray and have hope.

I wish you all a pleasant evening.