Windy Whistle



I’m terrified of living a boring life that I’m not living at all. Somehow, down the line I stop taking chances and now I’m living a damn routine. I just want someone to save me…to show me a way out.

It happened again.
That want need to break away from this normalcy, this mundane routine of our species.
I simply cannot.

I pondered life again and how all of us are now stuck in this cycle unless we decide to do something against this.
Sometimes in the back seat or in the train, I'd observe those around me
and how much I do not want to be like them.
Those office bound, white-collared servants and slaves,
confined to that cubicle and eyes daily strained in front of the lit up screen-
and we all know how much they depend on coffee.



I yearn for the countryside.
The beautiful vast meadows and the everlasting eye orgasmic scenery.
The wonders of nature abounds everywhere-
and little tiny creatures one rarely gets to see in cities become your friends.
I'd run for miles and miles
and stay outdoors for hours.
And maybe for a first time in a long time-
I'll finally laugh and be hopeful again.

My fantasy may seem far fetch,
but trust me, it serves as a wonderful escape from this dreadful reality.