Step down from the other direction.


That was why I went for the programme.
Mainly because i knew it was the right thing to do,
and somehow not going would make me regret.

And so I am back after two weeks or 14 days.
It is now the day after (the dreaded Monday morning)
and thank God I have none of the school morning nuisance to worry about.
Speaking of which, I need to start deciding on a school to enroll into.
But I digress.

I must say I have indeed enjoyed the two weeks I have been away.
Friendships have blossomed and sadly time spent together ended
just as soon as they began.
I 'm afraid I can't elaborate more as my mind refuses to
accurately convert my thoughts into words for you.
I shall lock them up in my memories and save them for another time,
if that's okay with you.

Noting notes- just in case I forget:
Useful bucket, makeshift ladder cum clothes hanger, tower climbing, Monopoly Deal, queue-free showers, Water Polo, Guess-the-Food, order in tuna cans, edible fleur-de-lys, feline couple names, a single leg hair, BGR talk, late night sharing, a food storage over her head, the girl who packed comfortably,
and the notable 8 piece non-edible chocolate bar, angry dance and war face.

It has been a memorable time and I thank you kindly.
I think I shall treat myself to a movie tomorrow.
Goodbye and goodnight, my dear.