missed.


Do you notice it rarely never rains on Wednesday mornings?
Maybe the sky just has its perfect timing. Or that God just wants me to work out.
Thunder and lightning play violent games in the sky above,
while I lay here in the duvets. Thinking.

It started at 5 this morn' and it might just start again-
the violent games they play, I mean.
Oh why is today such a sad day?
I shall cheer myself up with a long read from Lucy Christopher's Stolen.

I apologize for this dull post,
with no available photos and lack of describable adjectives.
My beloved inanimate object is gone, and will be back in two days time.
No dirty thoughts about the comment above, please. It's a sentimental moment.

Take care.


"May I leave, please? I promise I'll come back. "


"You may go. I'll save you again when you get lost."


-excerpt from Stolen, as how I remember it to be.

Ty needs to stop making me cry.