miss my mess.


What a DAY, I had all these things to do
Now I just wanna cry out my fustra

I shall sing it to you:

My name is Cinderella, or you can call me Mozza Rella.
I don't go to Princess School where I learn to walk and curtsy.
But instead drown in Pacs of Life where
you learn 3 types of rocks exist.
And your very friend the sedimentary, shall delightfully be of no use to you.

As the months scroll by to September,
I was thrown a task by the Red Queen,
to build her majesty a little boat
which will float her dreamily in the little river.

Wistfully, I did as she asked,
designed the blueprints and all.
But my beloved Red Queen then came to me
and said:
' Rella! I now want a yacht!
It shall bring me nicely around the beach
where the tan men may fall hopelessly in love with me.'

So I smiled ever so brightly at her,
then cussed a little as she walked away,
threw and burned the old blueprints,
and started on the yacht one straight away.

As I got my woodmen ready- the carpenters and all,
She, the Red Queen, once again came to me
and said: 'Rella! My little doll!'
' I've changed my mind,' exclaimed the royal she,
' I want a huge ship now. I heard the Queen of Timbuktu has one,
now wouldn't it be fun?'

She sashayed away again, leaving me to stare,
at all the work I had done, all that I had prepared.
So again, I began from scratch, drawing and measuring lines,
I had to keep my mouth shut, as I was not allowed to whine.

Part by part the ship was built, little by little the pieces came,
Everything was measured, as they had to be the same.
Soon, came the day, where behold, the ship was built.
The Red Queen, the silly, arrived draped in quilt.

All the castle's maidservants had gathered to see,
their beloved Red Queen set out to sea.
All shed miserable tears,
Except for our beloved, Mozza Rella dear.

//
However, I must say,
Rella DID in fact shed tears behind closed doors.
And then she wiped her tears away, and went out to face the world
with a smile plastered on her face.

I'm hungry and I want this now.


xx
- and we're back to square one