a stewart and a doctor




I will tell you why I love this lass
Oh why she's so different from the others.

She hid herself as much as she could
and only gave the best of herself for the screen.
She let you wonder and drew your conclusions
based on malice lies and slander from those who were mean.

She was tempted by an opportunity
and slipped weakly into temptation.
But who could blame her as she slipped and fell?
The spotlights tend to burn terribly bright, darling.

And so the sneers jeered and the fingers pointed
and the name calling started and the contracts retracted.

But she is lovely in her own special way;
a jigsaw complement to her sparkly darling.
She wears herself plain and honest
rarely caked up with powder and pencil markers.
I could imagine us sipping a warm beverage on wooden chairs
and talking about things far and wide
while nibbling on crusty, crumbly pastries.

So thank you for scanning by this post;
I reckon it's a manageable read.
So this concludes a summary of short sentences
on a person I'd like to meet.

//

On a side note, I think I'm ready to plunge into the Doctor Who fandom.
Oh, I think it's most definitely risking my emotions a fair bit
considering how they tend to be fluctuating now.
But I'm attracted to things with melancholic sentimental values, you see.
I doubt I'll be let down.

'till another day.